Powered by Blogger.

One Year Blogiversary



Yes, you read that right. Today is my one year blogiversary. It's been a whole year since my very first blog post, A Positive Message. Now I won't lie, I didn't expect to still be blogging a year later... but here I am!

For this post I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for all the support this past year - no, I'm not about to get all soppy and sentimental so you can put your tissues away. Whether you've followed me on social media, asked me about my blog, read it, commented on a post, taken part in my Q&As, shared my posts, talked to me, or even just clicked on my post links - everything you guys do is very much appreciated!

I think I've learned a lot from blogging. One of the biggest things I've learned is that my opinions and thoughts do matter and that there are actually people in different parts of the world (some parts I hadn't even heard of until now, how cool!) who are willing to take a few minutes of their time to read my posts out there. More importantly, I've gained a lot more confidence which is always something I've struggled with. A lot of people don't seem to understand blogging, or me for that matter, but throughout the past year I've come across so many other people like myself who enjoy writing, helping people and kinda just want to express themselves without the fear of judgment after speaking up. Writing is super super important to me so finding a platform where I could share everything was a huge relief for me. I'm still yet to share my blog with people I know. I mean of course my closest friends are aware of my blog and read it but I've made sure to keep all links with my blog away from my family and other people just because I wanted to find my feet with the whole blogging thing and actually make sure I was going to stick to it before sharing it with them. That... and I've always been too scared of people judging me because I was so used to it in school that I wasn't ready to go back to that place yet.


I'm not sure what else to say other than thank you. I hope you all continue to enjoy my posts and I promise I'll be putting up a lot more new content soon! So stay tuned.

Thanks for reading,

Until next time, be you and keep smiling.







CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Happy 1 year of blogging Tiffany! Can't believe we have come this far, it's also safe to say I would have never been able to get to this point without you! You have also changed so much in the last year, and well, blogging is one clear reason! So here's to US!

    Whitney xoxo | Whitney Loren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay, happy blogiversary Tiffany! I'm so glad you're still sticking to it after a year & I hope there will be many more to come :) x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! Congratulations, I think I missed mine, which is sad because I love that feeling of remembrance, its nice! I have followed your blog because I think it’s so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate teenage blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much, Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top