Powered by Blogger.

The Concert Tag



Anyone who knows me will be very much aware that I love concerts more than anything! I try to go to as many as I can as they just seem to be the place where I'm always at my happiest. Today I thought I would do the concert tag as I have never done one of these on this blog and I thought what better than do it on concerts? I've also decided that I'm going to do a tag post every sunday, so if you have any cool ideas for a tag then let me know! Next week will be a beauty tag!

1. What was your first concert and how old were you?

My first concert was One Direction on their Take Me Home Tour. I was 13, I think.

2. What was your best concert?

That's such a hard question... can I just say them all?

3. Have you ever been VIP and met the performer? If so, who?

I've been VIP (Camp Badlands) at Halsey's Badlands tour in Birmingham. It was such an incredible experience and I didn't officially meet her but I spoke to her like, from the crowd? And then gave her something that my friend and I had made for her.




4. Who would you love to see in concert?

So many people... Demi Lovato, Twenty One Pilots, State Champs, Blink 182, Arctic Monkeys, Michael Buble... just... so.... many.

5. What is your go to outfit for a concert?

I always wear black jeans, black boots or vans, and a top - either with my leather or bomber jacket so i can wrap it around my waist once I get inside.



6. Last concert you went to?

5SOS in Cardiff.

7. Future concerts?

This month I have Good Charlotte coming up, and then Bastille, Panic! at the Disco, Jess Glynne and The 1975. So it's going to be a good end to the year!

8. Which artist/group would you love to meet?

Once again, so many... Demi Lovato and Good Charlotte.

9. Would you go on stage and sing a duet with your favourite?

As much as I had standing in front of people even when I'm saying nothing and cannot sing to save my life, I still would. That's a once in a lifetime opportunity, who would pass that up?

10. Favourite part in a concert?

When the lights go down and the entire venue screams so loud you think your ears are going to blow, or when your favourite song comes on and also when the artist lets the crowd sing because they always have the biggest smile on their face, it's so cute!


Thanks for reading! I tag anyone who reads this to answer these questions! Comment below if you've done it so I can check it out!

Until next time, be you and keep smiling.



CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I love concerts so much omg. I'm definitely always the happiest when I'm attending one as well, there's just something so magical about the whole atmosphere :) I always get that feeling of being connected to the people around me even though they're basically strangers x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like they're so freeing, you know what I mean? Like you can always be yourself there because you know that everyone around you is there for the same reason! x

      Tiffany

      Delete
  2. Soooo many concerts coming up and three include me wooooop! So excited and love this tag! x

    Whitney xoxo | Whitney Loren.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top